Farberware Ceramic 3-Piece Set, Includes 3-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath and a Peeler

Farberware Ceramic 3-Piece Set, Includes 3-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath and a PeelerI love the paring knife! The peeler, however, does not do the job. I have an old Farberware peeler and I expected the same quality, but this ceramic peeler is not good. It doesn't work both ways; you can only use it in one direction. Also, it is not sharp at all. It cuts little thin pieces at a time, so instead if five seconds it takes a minute to peel a carrot. They sell the paring knife without the peeler; I recommend buying that.

This set of ceramic knife and peeler is the perfect complement to the ceramic knives I already owned. Sharp and stylish, and the peeler was an unexpected delight (I knew the knife would be fabulous!). They do the job with half the effort of a regular knife or peeler!

Buy Farberware Ceramic 3-Piece Set, Includes 3-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath and a Peeler Now

I wondered why this knife was so cheap compared to other ceramic knives, but i bought it anyway. There is no issue with the build quality, i know how to use and take care of ceramic knives properly, so i have not damaged the blade yet. The problem is the cutting edge is just a sliver. You can seriously cut alot of stuff with such a small edge on the blade. Oh it's sharper than heck, but i want to be able to cut through a chicken strip in one slice, and this doesn't cut it, literally. Also Ceramic blades are supposed to prevent food from sticking to the blade, but i got lots of cheese stuck to this one.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Ceramic 3-Piece Set, Includes 3-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath and a Peeler Here

I have wanted a ceramic knife for some time. I finally decided it was worth the splurge as I am cooking a huge meal for my relatives this weekend. This knife is really nice. It is extremely sharp and durable. I didn't stab anything terribly hard, but it performed the tasks I was doing very will. I plan to get a few different ceramic knives to replace my steel ones I have now.

Want Farberware Ceramic 3-Piece Set, Includes 3-Inch Paring Knife with Sheath and a Peeler Discount?

This is a great set!!! Value priced and good quality. Be very careful as these knives are very sharp. The tips break fairly easy and cannot be used to pry with. Great paring knife, the only one I use now. Would purchase as gifts or for anyone who spends time in a kitchen.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment