7.1 Quart Stock Pot (soup pot) with Non-stick German Weilburger Ceramic Coating by Healthy Legend -

7.1 Quart Stock Pot with Non-stick German Weilburger Ceramic Coating by Healthy Legend - Induction Ready, ECO Friendly Non-toxic CookwareI am very happy with this soup pot. It is very large and it is great for cooking soup. I love to cook soup and noodle for my family. It's non-stick German Ceramic coating works perfectly and it can avoid food from sticking and burning. The most important is that it is non-toxic and more durable than Teflon. It is a great gift for my in-law. It is inductive ready too, I can take it to my RV and use my inductive cooktop. One note is that not all pot and pan made by Healthy Legend are inductive ready. I think only the bigger ones are inductive ready.

I love this pot. The only thing that is marginally regrettable is that the 7 quart is a bit large for my usages. That's my bad...should have ordered a smaller one. The pot is great, and the non-stick surface is all that it is cracked up to be. I also ordered the skillet set from this seller, which I will review separately. Excellent packaging and shipping. I had had no previous experience with the Wellburger ceramic coating cookware, but am rapidly becoming a fan. Really good cookware.

Buy 7.1 Quart Stock Pot (soup pot) with Non-stick German Weilburger Ceramic Coating by Healthy Legend - Now

and I am free of the dangers of consuming toxic Teflon flaking off of my old pans. Heats well, cleans up easily.

Read Best Reviews of 7.1 Quart Stock Pot (soup pot) with Non-stick German Weilburger Ceramic Coating by Healthy Legend - Here

The pot is well designed; no sharp or rough edges, conducts heat evenly, nonstick ceramic surface allows for easy clean up, and it was reasonably priced.

Want 7.1 Quart Stock Pot (soup pot) with Non-stick German Weilburger Ceramic Coating by Healthy Legend - Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment