Wusthof Culinar 2-Piece Starter Set

Wusthof Culinar 2-Piece Starter SetThe first set of knives I ever purchased was a Henckels block about five years ago, for which I paid about a hundred dollars and thought I was really splurging. It was adequate for a while but now I find myself using the serrated edge bread knife for most cutting chores as all the other knives haven't held a decent edge.

Looking for a decent cook's knife last year, research indicated that lots of people liked the Wusthof brand, and the Culinar line in particular looked very good as well. I thought a hundred and forty dollars was an awful lot of money for two knives but they didn't disappoint in the least. They are tremendously sharp and hold their edge very well.

I have given this set to my mother in law, who has every knife she ever bought and tends to use them to open letters and remove door hinges and so on, so you can imagine their condition. She is now a convert and uses them all the time, and I am looking for a set of my own.

Save 52% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment