Wusthof Classic 6-Piece Block Set with Bonus Shear

Wusthof Classic 6-Piece Block Set with Bonus ShearI graduated to this set after using a Henckels Fine Edge set. While this is the standard of the Wusthof line, the Henckels Fine Edge is the low end of Henckels and therefore cannot be compared. However, this set is of excellent quality and performance. The price has gone up since I purchased my set, but I still think this is a good deal. The chef' knife is on the small side, but the block has a few extra slots to expand the collection. My next purchase will probably be a Wusthof Classic Santoku or larger chef's knife.

$219 for a seven piece set of forged steel? with room for more knives? bought seperately on amazon these would have cost me $350 plus. I love the serrated 5 inch knife, perfect for tomatoes. the 4.5 inch utility knife threw me: i have one i bought from a cooking school almost 2 yrs ago. I swear my old one is heavier, and the blade thicker and edged on both sides. the NEW 4.5 inch has less of an edge, is lighter and the blade seems thinner. and in 2 weeks of use it aquired a miniscule bend to the tip, as if it were stamped (tho it's not). the obvious diifference between the new and old is that the new has a little "tic tac toe" graphic on it with the alloy specs underneath. does anyone know what this means? does this indicate a newer generation of the knife? none of the others in the block have this. I'm giving away the new 4.5 and keeping my old

Buy Wusthof Classic 6-Piece Block Set with Bonus Shear Now

Excellent product. Very nice size and superb quality knives. I expect to own these knives for many years to come.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 6-Piece Block Set with Bonus Shear Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment