WMF 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4

WMF Nortica 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4This pattern matches the flatware pattern I've been using for over 12 years now (my old set was from Macy's Cellar purchased in 1990 and is still going strong) -the names are different but the pieces are identical. How nice to be able to replenish my supply with the same pattern! The pieces are great -they are sturdy, with a good heft to them, they don't bend under pressure, and there are no annoying sharp corners to dig into your hand. Highly recommended -they can be used with ANY dishes, formal or casual.

My mother had a wonderful pattern of stainless steel flatware. I have had my eye out for it for years. Enter the power of the Internet. I got the pattern name from my step-father, but couldn't locate it. By a fluke, I found this pattern which is almost identical in style. The original was made in Germany and was a Danish design. This is high quality, very chic flatware. I love it!

Buy WMF 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

Have been looking for ages for the perfect silverware, and I have found it in this set. Simple and timeless, but not devoid of style. Perfectly weighted solid in the hand but won't jump out of the bowl or off the plate and hit the floor. The smaller spoons are perfectly sized for cereal and the smaller forks are not puny (why is this such a rarity?). This means that all of the pieces in the set are usable, and won't just camp out in the drawer as the soup spoons and small forks in my current set do now. Also: since it is not listed in the description, I want to mention that they are made in Japan. Hard to find these days.

Read Best Reviews of WMF 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

WMF makes very nice flatware. When we decided to upgrade, we checked some brick and mortar stores and found a style we liked (Nortica). I bought the service for 4 at Amazon because it was quite a bit cheaper than the local C&B. At the time, the supplier was Goodman's in Miami. The product was received and was exactly what was ordered. I would also say it was packed better than Amazon usually does.

I note that Amazon is now the supplier, and the price is some $40 more than I paid in Jan. 2012. If you don't mind spending more, hit that one-click button and your job is done. But if money is important, shop around.

On the positive side, we love the flatware and have purchased more.

Want WMF 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

We got these originally in 1996 for our wedding from Crate & Barrel. Since then we have lost some pieces. I tried to locate them through C&B but they discontinued them. Luckily these are the exact same item. Let me just say that having used these for 16+ years they have held up great. The only thing over time is minor scratches in them and the matte finish gives away to a more shiny surface. We never even realized this until we got these new ones and compared side to side.

These will give years and years of reliable service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment