WMF Profi Plus 7-1/2 Inch Tomato/Vegetable Peeler

WMF Profi Plus  7-1/2 Inch Tomato/Vegetable PeelerThis is excellent for peeling potatoes and other vegetable with an uneven surface. WMF also offers another profi plus peeler (which I have). The other peeler has a fixed blade which does a better job on carrots.

I love everything WMF, but this one was a disappointment. I have had a peeler from WMF for over 2 decades, and thought to simply buy a new one. It is a waste of time, and money. It is very hard to use, and semi works to peel Tomatoes, but if the tomato is not firm forget it. I will keep my old one for 2 more decades.

Buy WMF Profi Plus 7-1/2 Inch Tomato/Vegetable Peeler Now

This is the best peeler I have ever used for peeling yams and potatoes. I struggled to peel tough Garnet Yams using a paring knife or other peelers I tried. It took a lot of force which increased the risk of slipping and cutting myself. With a sharp serrated blade this peeler just glides through yams and removes a thin shaving. All you need is a light touch and very little effort. Since it's all stainless it's easy to keep clean and rust free. Expensive as peelers go, but well worth the price.

Read Best Reviews of WMF Profi Plus 7-1/2 Inch Tomato/Vegetable Peeler Here

Cuts like butter. Perfect size, weight and sharpness. Guard so you don't accidentally mistake your fingers for the veggies. I am impressed with most of the Wmf line. I would recommend this vegetable/tomatoe peeler. Works ob the ripest tomatoes with puncturing/bruising.

Want WMF Profi Plus 7-1/2 Inch Tomato/Vegetable Peeler Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment