NORPRO "My Favorite Knife" Teflon Safe & Heat Resistant

NORPRO 'My Favorite Knife' Teflon Safe & Heat ResistantThe NORPRO "MY FAVORITE KNIFE" does not scratch nonstick bakeware, even if you use extra pressure in drawing it across the bakeware surface. However, because the short, oddly-shaped blade lacks a serrated edge, this knife doesn't cut cornbread or brownies nearly as easily as the elegant 12" Zyliss Dessert Knife (nonstick surface-safe), or the stubby 8" Bakeware Buddy Non-Stick Surface-Safe Plastic Knife.

From handle tip to blade tip, the Norpro "My Favorite Knife" is 9 inches long; the knife is balanced and the handle is comfortable to hold. My knife is green, and matches the green shown in the product page photo. As an add-on item priced at about $3, this is a pretty good deal. But because of the smooth-edged blade, I rate this Teflon-safe knife at just 3 stars ("It's okay" on the official Amazon scale).

If you are cutting soft butter in a non-stick pan, then this will suit you fine. If you want to cut brownies or lasagna or anything of substance, think again. A TOTAL WASTE!

Buy NORPRO "My Favorite Knife" Teflon Safe & Heat Resistant Now

It's about half way between a spatula and a knife. Perfect for non-stick pans. Just don't expect to do any heavy cutting.

Read Best Reviews of NORPRO "My Favorite Knife" Teflon Safe & Heat Resistant Here

What is this thing for? It's duller than a piece of plastic silverware, oddly shaped, and I believe they sent me the ugliest color they had... it's a kind of dull, dirty yellow. I guess it would be OK if you had a three-year-old who wanted to "help"" in the kitchen, or chop her play-doh into shapes... it's badly molded, too; there's a sharp ridge (mold mark) on the underside of the handle, which makes it uncomfortable to grip. All in all, a waste of good money.

Want NORPRO "My Favorite Knife" Teflon Safe & Heat Resistant Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment