Messermeister 34 Pocket Chef's Satchel with Large Storage Pocket, Black

Messermeister 34 Pocket Chef's Satchel with Large Storage Pocket, BlackI am in the buisness so I wanted a bag that can hold alot of tools.It has alot of space, nice construction but the knives don't fit!! It has a ton of elastic places for tools but they are sewn so tight that I can't get my filet knife much less my 8in. chef's knife.I could cut through the band but it would mean that I'm using two places for one knife and I might ruin the construction of the bag. I'm diappointed and I plan on selling this bag at the culinary college but worse I still have no chef bag.The pics you can find of this bag show knifes in the knife slots but that's not possible.

Best knife bag I've purchased. I've always been a big fan of the roll-up knife bags from Messermeister. But with my growing collection of kitchen tools I had no space for them. Until I got this bag.

The only down side of this bag is that the knives don't fit handle side down. But if there is a edge guard on your knife (which there always should be) put it blade side down and it should stay.

Buy Messermeister 34 Pocket Chef's Satchel with Large Storage Pocket, Black Now

The case is alright. It holds my 12 inch knives without a problem, my only complaints are that the pockets are too small so if you have a lot of German cutlery or other big handled knives, they might not fit and even though it has lots of pockets for storage, when you store a few chef's knives a lot of the pockets become unusable.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 34 Pocket Chef's Satchel with Large Storage Pocket, Black Here

I was searching for a high quality replacement to my knife roll for school and this bag was perfect! I am able to fit enough tools for three classes, a notebook, pens and business cards in here and there is still enough room for six more tools! I would highly recommend this product to anyone in the culinary industry.The bag is strong and sturdy.

Want Messermeister 34 Pocket Chef's Satchel with Large Storage Pocket, Black Discount?

A knife was what it said it was and arrived one time even going thru the pathetic company of ups

Save 39% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment