Zayka Avanti 6-Inch Ceramic Chef's Knife, White Blade

Zayka Avanti 6-Inch Ceramic Chef's Knife, White BladeI really liked this knife from the day I got it. It became my go-to blade for anything other than meat. After almost 2 years, the plastic handle broke. The edge is still great it chips a little over time but it's still verrrrry sharp. I tried to get the manufacturer info from Amazon in order to use the 10-year warranty, but they couldn't provide it. The phone operator escalated the problem up a level; maybe that will help.

Does someone out there have a phone number or email for the warranty?

This is the first ceramic knife I have owned. I don't have other ceramic knives to compare it to, but I"m sold with Zakya. The Avanti Chef's Knife is very sharp, and very well balanced. I found it to be avantiperfect for cutting vegetables and fruit.

We first tested the knife out on some tomatoes. The ceramic blade cut through them like butter and what we had in the end was perfectly even thin slices. I like that the knife cuts without the need to apply a lot of pressure.

Buy Zayka Avanti 6-Inch Ceramic Chef's Knife, White Blade Now

This is not the first ceramic knife I own. I use it for more than 2 weeks already and Zayka is the best so far: very sharp, very well balanced (being very light) and good looking! Handle feels perfect in my hand. There are more expensive, fancier and probably better knifes on the market but Zayka gives you the most bang for your buck in my humble (I have a few years of professional cooking experience') opinion. As I mentioned before, it is not the first ceramic knife in our household and this one becoming my wife's favorite too. Recommended!

Read Best Reviews of Zayka Avanti 6-Inch Ceramic Chef's Knife, White Blade Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment