Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set

Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery SetAbsolutely love these knives. They are sharp and the handles feel great. I researched similar products and decided on these according to comments and price. I am very pleased with my purchase.

The Simply Calphalon Cutlery Set is absolutely wonderful and worth every penny! The 18-Piece set provides every style of knife any regular person could possible need. The knives have made cooking a whole new and fun adventure for me because they slice and dice so nicely. My favorite of the bunch is the 6" Santoku, which I use to chop vegetables for stews, tacos, etc. The only negative feedback I have is a cosmetic one: the wooden block would look nicer in a deeper color wood. The lighter wood gives it a cheaper look overall than it deserves.

Buy Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set Now

Very nice set of forged knives!! The knives are nicely balanced and have a stout feel. Only 2 drawbacks, the steak knives are stamped steel not forged and flimsy. The set is all Chinese not the much better German steel. They are still much better than anything I've have before!!

Read Best Reviews of Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set Here

EXcellent choice of knife set. there are so many out there, but this is tried and proven, and

a great value. Highly recommended

Want Simply Calphalon 18-Piece Cutlery Set Discount?

Exactly what I needed. Great knife set. Solid construction, balanced and sharp. Pretty much all your needs in one set.

Save 48% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment