Shun Ken Onion 7-Inch Multi-Purpose Utility Knife

Shun Ken Onion 7-Inch Multi-Purpose Utility KnifeThis is why I love it: I can line up 5 cherry tomatoes, and with ONE move downwards, chop them all in half!! No tomatoes escaped, slipped, moves, I just had 10 perfect halves! Now, that is both sharp and useful!!! Besides, it cuts beautifully through everything soft, buns, fruits, whatever, with zero effort and no need to go back and forth. And the handle is SUPER comfortable. Absolutely love it!

ADDED LATER:

I just love this knife so much, I needed to praise it AGAIN. I was joking to my spouse that if one had to be monogamous with knives, this knife would be my one and only... It's truly an "all-in-one" knife in so many ways. I use it to prepare sandwiches in the morning, cut the crust off, and cut the bread into little squares for my toddler. No problem. I use it to slice through stuff. No problem. I use it to chop when it's already in my hand and I don't feel like dirtying my chef's knife for some minimal chopping. No problem. I use the blunt edge to get things spread evenly (e.g. jam on bread). No problem. I use it to cut pie pr pizza. No problem. It's just one lovely, comfortable, knife. I got it on a cyber monday deal ($100), and is was totally worth while. But knowing it now, I'd easily pay $140 for it (the current price). (Not that I mind having paid less, of course... :)

I got my first Shun about 8 months ago (on sale) and this one makes my second. I LOVE it! Super, super sharp like a razor--the way a good knife should be. Perfectly balanced and very sturdy. It is also beautiful to look at! I highly recommend. With care, this knife will last you a lifetime.

Buy Shun Ken Onion 7-Inch Multi-Purpose Utility Knife Now

It is a VERY nice knife!!! However, I am not sure that it is worth what I paid for it!! I have some other knives that I go to first!

Read Best Reviews of Shun Ken Onion 7-Inch Multi-Purpose Utility Knife Here

The 7'' ken onion multi-purpose utility knife was a perfect choice for my needs. I am a sous chef and it's versatility is exactly what I was needing to complete my collection. I am very pleased with this product and highly recommend it to the novice or professional in the food service industry!

Want Shun Ken Onion 7-Inch Multi-Purpose Utility Knife Discount?

IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THIS KNIFE IT IS TOO SHARP AND YOU HAVE TO BE TOTALLY SOBER TO KEEP YOUR FINGERS

Save 42% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment