Old River Road Cheese Knives, Set of 4

Old River Road Cheese Knives, Set of 4They appear to be very good quality and reasonably priced. I was thinking they were a bit bigger but the size, though smaller than anticipated, is quite adequate. Very nice design, each one different.

looks good and works well.the craftsmen ship is very good.each one shows care in making of these knives.i am happy with them

Buy Old River Road Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Now

These are unusual pieces of art that enhance any tabletop or cheese platter. My guests admired them and they were very easy to handwash and dry. Great conversation pieces!

Read Best Reviews of Old River Road Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Here

These cheese knives were delivered before promised and they did not disappoint. I was a little concerned because they were not expensive, but they were good quality and I love the whimsical design. They do look hand forged (the handles), which is exactly what I was looking for. I served hard cheeses and softer cheeses, and they did the job with ease.

Want Old River Road Cheese Knives, Set of 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment