Global G-21 - 6 1/4 inch, 16cm Flexible Boning Knife

Global G-21 - 6 1/4 inch, 16cm Flexible Boning KnifeI bought this knife for boning deer, and it works wonderfully! I particularly like the flexible blade as it makes it easier to cut the meat off of the bone. It is very strong too. This is a high quality knife, and I will purchase more Global knives.

A chef's knife is great for many of the daily tasks required in a kitchen. But if you're de-boning meat or fish, then it just won't do. The boning knife fills in as a perfect replacement for this type of job. I've used my Global boning knife for filleting every kind of fish imaginable as well as boning out pork, beef, venison, and poultry. I wouldn't dream of touching another knife for these jobs. The blade has the perfect amount of flex to get in and around joints and curved bones that would be otherwise impossible without this knife. And it still sports the ultra sharp, low maintenance blade and devilishly good looks that is expected from any Global knife. If you fabricate a lot of your own meat, then I have no idea why you don't already have this knife.

Buy Global G-21 - 6 1/4 inch, 16cm Flexible Boning Knife Now

If you like global knives and already have a Chef's knife and a bread knife and want to get something usefull get this. I have used this knife to fillet fish and bone meat. The flex in the knife is great and the knife stays sharp for a long time

Read Best Reviews of Global G-21 - 6 1/4 inch, 16cm Flexible Boning Knife Here

This is one of many Global knives I own. I have been using Global knives for over 10 years and have never had any trouble keeping an edge on any of these knives. The light weight of this knife allows me to use it for long periods without any fatigue. I also like the recessed dots on the handle because they offer a good grip. The solid one piece construction makes them very easy to keep clean and sanitary. I also have the rigid boning knife and have found this one to be much easier to use.

Want Global G-21 - 6 1/4 inch, 16cm Flexible Boning Knife Discount?

Global makes some of the finest cutlery out there. For boning knives you can't go wrong. the blade can easily bend around a corner for cleaning chucks and ribs. I work in a high end restaurant and would be lost with out it.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment