Cuisipro 4-Piece Stainless Steel Oval Measuring Cup Set

Cuisipro 4-Piece Stainless Steel Oval Measuring Cup SetI bought these to replace some old tin cups. They are great. The oval shape makes it easier to get it into a jar. And they are nice and heavy duty.

The clean up nicely and make cooking more pleasant!

I love OXO products but was greatly disappointed by their metal measuring cup set. I saw these at a local store and fell in love with them. They are oval so they fit better into containers with narrow lids and they are super sturdy handles that don't bend with normal use. Yes they are more expensive than other measuring cups out there but they are worth the extra money.

Buy Cuisipro 4-Piece Stainless Steel Oval Measuring Cup Set Now

This is the 1st time I've owned stainless steel measuring cups, and actually bought them because I saw somwhere that these were nice because of the oval shape. Yes, the shape is nice, but that's just the 1st of the nice things about these cups.

I love the thick metal -just feels like they'll last forever, and I like that about things I buy. They're also easy to clean up, as food/stuff just slips out when wiped more easily than with plastic and glass cups. One feature that I really love is that the cups fit nicely into each other and will sit nicely on the counter as a little unit, even with the attaching ring connected to them.

And addressing the shape, I must say that it is handy when dipping them into bags, cannisters, and even jars. I also like that when pouring from the cups, the ingredients don't flop into the bowl, with or without other ingredients, in a big heap, but spread out because of the "ovalness" of the cup -I noticed that this greatly lessens that icky "dust storm" when using flours.

I hope I won't have to buy measuring cups again with this set. I've gone through so many in the past that have either melted on the stovetop, gotten cup or chipped, or have broken. I expect to pass these down to my daughter!

Read Best Reviews of Cuisipro 4-Piece Stainless Steel Oval Measuring Cup Set Here

I was so pleased with everything about these measuring cups!

Nice weight, easy to level off, and easy to dip into canisters, etc.

You will not be dissappointed! Order without delay, you won't regret it. Quality product. A must have addition to your cooking tools!

Want Cuisipro 4-Piece Stainless Steel Oval Measuring Cup Set Discount?

Bought for my parents who had plastic cups w/ worn-out labels. I loved my set of stainless cups, but couldn't find those exact ones, so I sprung for these. They do the job, but the steel is so thick and heavy it almost (well actually did for me) discourages use. Also in hindsight, more than 4 cups would have been nice in 1 set. I typically use 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment