Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 2.75-Inch Paring Knife

Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 2.75-Inch Paring KnifeRead where one customer liked the walnut handle over the bakelite .... another liked the bakelite over the walnut handle. I ordered one of each. I and my wife (90 and 78 yr old respectively) liked the bakelite handle best. Handle was larger and easier for my wife to use.

I gave the wooden handle set to my daughter and son-in-law. They thought they were about the best knives they have used.

Bottom line: an individual won't know which is best for them until both are tried. Plan to give away the one that is not best for you, and whoever receives your reject will be very happy.

I bought this to match my steak knives. We reach for this knife over and over. It feels good in your hand, it looks good, and it has a nice, small blade. Good knife for the price!

Buy Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 2.75-Inch Paring Knife Now

I specically ordered this knife because it was supposed to have a wooden handle...it doesn't. The handle is bakelite. I wouldnt recommend this knife to anyone. There are better knives available for around the same price.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 2.75-Inch Paring Knife Here

I've had mine for several years now and it sure is handy and takes and holds an edge very well for the price.. Can't go wrong with this one!

Want Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 2.75-Inch Paring Knife Discount?

My mom swears by Chicago Cutlery, since she's been using their products since the 70's. So, after she bought me a couple knives, I decided to complete the matching set. I do not regret it. These knives are very sleek and modern, yet classic and time-proven. You can't go wrong with this little knife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment