The magnets are incredibly strong. They hold my heaviest knives, kitchen shears, my watch band when I'm doing dishes, the ladles and long steel stirring spoons. I have never had anything fall off even if a cat brushes against it, even when I've accidentally hit the handles, and even during an earthquake.
They are easy to install and do not need to be screwed into a support beam. I installed both of mine without a drill and without a lot of fuss. The hardest thing was making sure each was level.
The only downside: these will leave a hole in the wall that you will have to patch when you take them down to move with you to a new house. And you'll definitely want to do that!
Buy Winco Wooden Base Magnetic Bar, 24 inch -- 1 each. Now
This magnetic knife holder was easy to install, it looks great, and it freed up some space in my utensil drawer. 5 out of 5!Read Best Reviews of Winco Wooden Base Magnetic Bar, 24 inch -- 1 each. Here
This isn't the most beautiful kitchen item I've ever seen, but it works. It's a little heavy, but durable and solid. Works perfectlyit holds knives up. I'd recommend it if you need a super long knife strip.Want Winco Wooden Base Magnetic Bar, 24 inch -- 1 each. Discount?
This rack has a very strong magnet. I'm using it in my sewing room to hold magnetic spice containers to store buttons, thimbles, ribbons, etc.

0 comments:
Post a Comment