Buy J.A. Henckels International Eversharp 8-Piece Steak Knife Set Now
This is about the 6th set of these knives that I have bought for myself or for gifts. I have had my set for over 12 years and they are still sharp. You can't go wrong. I have given them as wedding and Christmas gifts. You can purchase at department stores, home stores etc. but Amazon had the best price I have seen for a set of 8.Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Eversharp 8-Piece Steak Knife Set Here
I bought the knives to complete the set I got from Costco. Although they are both Henckels International, the quality of the Costco ones are levels better than these steak knives. The Eversharps are a little cheap to live up the Henckels name, but I considered that the cost was quite lower too, so I decided to keep them due to the good value. They are sharper than the steak knives I had before, but you may not want them if you are looking for high-end henckel knives.Want J.A. Henckels International Eversharp 8-Piece Steak Knife Set Discount?
I was a little hesitant to purchase these knives because the reviews were either glowing or terrible, but heck, I needed steak knives, and I have purchased Henckels in the past and have been pleased. There was no exception with this purchase. You receive an 8 piece set of micro-serrated knives made of stainless steel. They are secure in the handle, no wiggling at all, they have a nice weight to them and seem to make it through the dishwasher just fine.This set of knives seem to be a good value at the "just under $30.00" price range, which would also make them a good gift for a shower or wedding if your budget was less than huge. Really, who doesn't need a decent set of steak knives?
Overall, very pleased with the purchase and would definitely recommend this set for value and quality.


0 comments:
Post a Comment