Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Knife Set - 2-piece with 6.5" Chef's and 5" Slicing

Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Knife Set - 2-piece with 6.5' Chef's and 5' SlicingIf you're like me, you love to get a great deal but also a great product. I found both with these knives. If you're looking for an affordable ceramic knife with comparable sharpness and performance, this is it.

Positives:

1) Great price point

2) Ergonomic handle made of rubber that makes slicing easier on the hands

3) Stylish handle

Negatives:

1) Can't treat it like an ordinary knife. Make sure to not drop it or put it in the dishwasher with metal utensils as it will break or chip.

I love these knives, they are such a bargain compared to other knives that I have seen, like Kyocera. A lot of the knives I have found are just too expensive. I found Shenzhen Knives on Amazon at a reasonable price (more than half the retail price of Kyocera).

I like that it's easy on my hands due to the ergonomic rubber handles when I cut fruits and vegetables and because they are sharp there's minimal force needed to slice.

Warning though, because it is brittle you can't use it for heavy cutting such boning or crushing garlic.

Buy Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Knife Set - 2-piece with 6.5" Chef's and 5" Slicing Now

Recently adopting a "living foods" diet (lots of veggies and fruits), I wanted a ceramic knife set for all the slicing, dicing, and chopping I would be doing. The price was the first attraction, but upon receipt I fell in love with their light weight, ease of use, and very attractive white blade. Although a warning came with the well-packaged knives, the slicing knife survived two falls onto my tiled kitchen floor, but lost a good quarter of the tip on its third. The knife still works well and am thinking of buying additional pieces. But please be careful and don't let it drop.

Read Best Reviews of Shenzhen Knives Ceramic Knife Set - 2-piece with 6.5" Chef's and 5" Slicing Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment