R.S.V.P Endurance Oven and Pizza Spatula

R.S.V.P Endurance Oven and Pizza SpatulaI just unpacked this item so I am writing about initial impression, not based on months of use, so take this for what it is worth. I see one thing that I consider a design flaw. I think I'll be able to work around it but the designers should have done a better job.

Where the handle is riveted to the "pan", the metal from the handle protrudes down past the bottom of the pan. So, instead of being able to slide smoothly under something on a rack or counter that piece of metal would bump against the edge and stop the spatula from continuing to slide under the item.

If you are using a spatula to slide under things to flip or pick up, you want as smooth a surface on the top and bottom of the utensil as possible. I may bring it into a metal shop and see if they can grind that piece off.

This is a very handy kitchen utensil. I bought it to put in and take out my artisian breads from the oven. It is very thin but strong. Works great on many items, especially when I am using the baking stone. Great value. Dont know how I got along without it before.

Buy R.S.V.P Endurance Oven and Pizza Spatula Now

THIS is a great product. We use it with our wood fired oven at festivals and other events. It is the perfect size after we cut the pizza to scoop it up and slide it in the box.

Good quality too. We can be rough on tools and these are holding up well, very durable.

Thin enough to work well on pizza, small enough to maneuver.

Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

Read Best Reviews of R.S.V.P Endurance Oven and Pizza Spatula Here

I purchased this spatula to replace a previous one I purchased on here: Fox Run Large Cookie Spatula. This one is thinner therefore more flexible, unlike the Fox Run which is to thick to work with.

Want R.S.V.P Endurance Oven and Pizza Spatula Discount?

this is a nice sized spatula for larger items. Makes it easy to remove pizza from oven as it's nice and thin but yet strong. It's hard to find a nice sturdy one in this size.

0 comments:

Post a Comment