Ricci Amalfi 5 Pc. Place Setting

Ricci Amalfi 5 Pc. Place SettingThis is the best flatware I have ever had. I will never buy sterling silver again. It is dishwasher safe and no need to polish. This flatware is absolutely stunning and unique with its scroll design. Food tastes better with this beautiful old world flatware.

This flatware is gorgeous. Weighty, but balanced. Beautifully finished.

I really love it.

Buy Ricci Amalfi 5 Pc. Place Setting Now

We chose this since it was a unique and stunning departure from the ordinary stainless steel flatware that is seen so often... definietly recommend and hope you enjoy using as much as we have!

Read Best Reviews of Ricci Amalfi 5 Pc. Place Setting Here

This silverware is so beautiful it looks like it should only be used for special occasion. However we will be using this as our everyday silverware but it can definitely go both ways. Amazing craftsmanship unlike anything else I have seen on the market.

Want Ricci Amalfi 5 Pc. Place Setting Discount?

I was looking for the Gold Amalfi and bought these by accident they are so pretty and such a great price I am keeping them. the Amalfi design is so beautiful I cannot pass it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment