Metrokane VIP 6-Piece Bar Tool Set with Caddy, Black

Metrokane VIP 6-Piece Bar Tool Set with Caddy, BlackI bought this as a christmas present for my husband. The price was cheap so I was a little worried that the tools would feel flimsy. There was nothing to worry about, the tools felt solid and sturdy and it came with a little booklet with mixed drink recipes. The set is handsome and my husband has been nicely making everyone mixed drinks :)

Bought as a christmas gift for my son in law, very nice item, good quality, he loved it.

Buy Metrokane VIP 6-Piece Bar Tool Set with Caddy, Black Now

It looks great and the tools are well constructed and the size is perfect for those with a small bar area.

Read Best Reviews of Metrokane VIP 6-Piece Bar Tool Set with Caddy, Black Here

This set arrived well packaged and with everything I expected. My husband loved it as a surprise gift for Christmas. It has a classy sleek look.

Want Metrokane VIP 6-Piece Bar Tool Set with Caddy, Black Discount?

This bar tool set serves its purpose. It makes a good appearance and and is of decent quality. This tool set is good for someone who will use it casually; I would not suggest it for someone who would be using it on a regular basis. While the faux-leather is visually appealing, I can see it wearing from use.

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment