Messermeister 4-1/2-Inch Serrated Tomato Knife with Matching Sheath

Messermeister 4-1/2-Inch Serrated Tomato Knife with Matching SheathThe knife is just perfect to cut up tomato, avocado, carrots... this brand will become my favorite besides Wusthof. I can hardly tell which brand that I am using at all. Good buy for the money...

I really enjoy using this knife, I only wish it was a little bit longer. When you have a very large tomato it makes it a little difficult to slice , but other than that it is a great knif

Buy Messermeister 4-1/2-Inch Serrated Tomato Knife with Matching Sheath Now

Didn't expect to love this knife as much as I do now. Initially bought this on a whim just for slicing cherry tomatoes, but I have reached for it time and again for many other slicing tasks in the kitchen like for fruit, bread and vegetables... this little guy hasn't let me down yet! The knife feels light and I sometimes joke with hubby that it will snap if I put too much force into it, but hey for $10 I wasn't expecting much, but it is sharp and does its job well and that alone makes it the best $10 I have ever spent!

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 4-1/2-Inch Serrated Tomato Knife with Matching Sheath Here

I have one knife like this that is perfect for cutting up meat and most other food on butcher's block. So, of course it is often in the dishwasher where I can't easily get to it. The solution was to get another. This is just as good as the first one.

Want Messermeister 4-1/2-Inch Serrated Tomato Knife with Matching Sheath Discount?

This is the best tomato knife ever, you can make slice the width you want with such an ease, and no sharpening needed ever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment