Cook Concept NC-00299 Ceramic Knife Set with Plastic Sheath

Cook Concept NC-00299 Ceramic Knife Set with Plastic SheathIf you want excellent kitchen knives that stay sharp, then these are for you. While I can (and often do) sharpen metal knives with a stone, they never become as sharp as they were when new. These ceramic knives are great! They are light-weight and are comfortable to hold while cutting.

I've had them for several months now and they are just as sharp as they were when we opened the box. The best way to keep them from getting dull or broken is to keep the sheath on the knife when not in use. The only down side to these ceramic knives is that are susceptible to damage if dropped and hit with other kitchen items...so handle with care.

UPDATE (3/24/13): In response to a question from another Amazon.com buyer regarding the length of the largest knife in this set. The big knife is approx. 10" long. The blade and handle are approx. 5" long each. We've had these knives several months now and the remain sharp, comfortable to hold and are my "go to" knives when I cooking. I like these ceramic knives so much, that I considering buying a longer one for cutting bread or other larger items...the 5" blade is just not big enough to handle bread, large fruit or vegetables.

These knives are great. They are super sharp and you have to be careful I have cut myself very badly with a ceramic knife in the past, they are so sharp you don't even feel it. They are a bit fragile, compared to regular knives, and can get chipped. That's just the way this material is.

Buy Cook Concept NC-00299 Ceramic Knife Set with Plastic Sheath Now

I had one of these knifes before that I bought separately packaged by another company and I loved it. Wanted more of the same. These are pretty good for the price. I like that the blade is not too thick and it makes it easy to cut.

Read Best Reviews of Cook Concept NC-00299 Ceramic Knife Set with Plastic Sheath Here

These knives are just perfect for most everything that you will need, except for the larger, tougher jobs where a really large 10 inch knife would be needed. But that is not what these knives are all about --three sizes for three different jobs ... and they are perfect for what they were designed. Also, they come with a safety sheath for each knife, since they are extremely sharp; and then, there is also a nice box to keep them in. All in all it may be just what you want. Oh, I forgot one thing the tips of the knives are not pointed like other knives, but curl over something that I like, since they aren't likely to cause an injury.

Want Cook Concept NC-00299 Ceramic Knife Set with Plastic Sheath Discount?

The knife set was high quality. They are very sharp. So far they are staying sharp. The handle of the knives are comfortable. My wife loves them. Soon we are ordering another set.

Save 58% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment