Zwilling J.A. Henckels Profection 7-Piece Block Set

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Profection 7-Piece Block SetI have used a lot of knives in the last thirty-five years, almost half that time as a professional cook. These are by far the best, outstripping all previous Henckels designs. The balance and weight are excellent; the Chef's knife has a deep belly and a nice rock to it and is a pleasure to use. The paring, slicing, and utility knives are equally excellent to hold and use, they all feel like an extension of the hand. I have one complaint no boning knife in the set, nor is there one currently available. I also feel that this set should have the higher grade scissors to match the knives, and I'm waiting for a matching meat fork and ham slicer as well.

WELL DONE....

I love my new knives. A few swipes down the steel and they make quick work of all my kitchen cutting tasks. I will never go back to those cheap department store "knife" blocks.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Profection 7-Piece Block Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment