Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Offset Handle Serrated Deli Knife

Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Offset Handle Serrated Deli KnifeThis deli knife has a reverse serrated edge (downward pointing semicircles) and an offset handle to make slicing tall sandwhiches really easy. Same great quality and build as the other Grand Prix II knives! Very, very sharp!

So Sharp and off-set blade works so well, east to grip and control for me, an avid cook with a great reputation, if I so say so myself, but no professional chef

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Offset Handle Serrated Deli Knife Now

I use this knife for everything. I love the size and the feel. It does everything. It's almost never put away since I use it all the time. Get one, give some as gifts.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Offset Handle Serrated Deli Knife Here

I took a baking class and my teacher recommended an off-set bread knife to use to chop chocolate. I find that I use it more than my regular bread knife to cut bread. This is a wonderful knife and affordable.

Want Wusthof Grand Prix II 8-Inch Offset Handle Serrated Deli Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment