Buy Rialto Corkscrew in Burgundy/Gray - Teflon Worm and Curved,Serrated Knife Now
For this style of corkscrew, this is by far the best we've ever had. The hinged part makes all the difference in the world!Read Best Reviews of Rialto Corkscrew in Burgundy/Gray - Teflon Worm and Curved,Serrated Knife Here
My brother in law bought this for my father in law from a specialty store and it is excellent. Makes opening wine bottles a breeze. Multiple colors available at Amazon so I bought my own.Want Rialto Corkscrew in Burgundy/Gray - Teflon Worm and Curved,Serrated Knife Discount?
No pun intended with the BAR comment! This is BY FAR the very best wine key you'll EVER use. I bought my first one about seven years ago and after a co-worker swiped it, (and I KNOW it was you, Andy!)needed to get a new one. I found one at a liquor store, but that was a couple years ago and I'd been unable to find another one around town; so I ordered it online from Amazon after tracking down their company on the Internet. This time I purchased three of them. The only way the Rialto does not work is if you lose it. I'm telling you, you can't break this workhorse! It is so comfortable to use, is so reliable, and I love that the serrated blade has a bit of a curve that prevents me from ever accidentally slipping and opening my thumb instead of the bottle, as is the case whenever I've strayed from my Rialto. I recommend this product so highly that I find my fellow servers and bartenders eventually saying "Alright, we get it, the thing's good. Now shut up already, Benn!"

0 comments:
Post a Comment