Buy Pfaltzgraff Everyday Salisbury Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now
-Some other guy gave this set a thumbs up and so do I. As a single guy, sturdyware is a must. Other sets I've had, had designer plastic handles and brand new they would make my table shine-on but tap the side of the metal part on a bowel or pan and the plastic would break and the unit was junk. Nevermore. Next time it would be all metal and when I spotted these, not only do the Look good but there's some solid weight to'em too. and NO Plastic. The metal is thick enough, smooth enough and the knives are sharp enough to please anyone for that matter so ladies, I think you'll like'em! Thumbs Up in my opinion for whatever your dining needs dictate. or use your fingers.Read Best Reviews of Pfaltzgraff Everyday Salisbury Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here
I think the price was decent and the quality is good. I like the weight of the set. Most importantly,the sizes of the spoons are spot on. The bigger spoon is perfect. Sometimes in sets they make the dessert spoon tiny and the dinner spoon huge for a giant. These are very practical. I dont usually have a problem with fork sizes and these are no exception. Would buy again
Want Pfaltzgraff Everyday Salisbury Satin 20-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?
Purchased this set as a Christams present. The person i bought them for loves them. Says they are sturdy and stylish. I think it is a really great buy, especially for the price!

0 comments:
Post a Comment