Mundial SCW5688-3 1/2 3-1/2-Inch Straight Edge Sandwich Spreader, Set of 3, White

Mundial SCW5688-3 1/2 3-1/2-Inch Straight Edge Sandwich Spreader, Set of 3, WhiteI use this product every day. When spreading butter or dispensing mustard or mayo this beats a spoon or knife hands down. Seems well made. I'm sure these will be the first and last spreaders I ever buy.

update 4/25 So I've been using these for almost a year now and I am surprised at how much I use the spreaders. When I bought them I was thinking, why would I want three? Now I'm thinking of ordering more. This is one of those products that is a must have; and yet most folks don't.

I usually prefer wood-handled tools, but the polypropylene handles on these guys have a comfortable, non-slippery grip. They're sealed tight to the blade, so food and bacterial accumulation are not a factor. And, like most Mundial items I've used (quite a few in my professional chef days), the gadgets are solidly made, with a blade sturdy enough to help pry things apart, like frozen burger patties, without warping. (not that I recommend doing that, but sometimes I'm impatient). Well worth the price.

Buy Mundial SCW5688-3 1/2 3-1/2-Inch Straight Edge Sandwich Spreader, Set of 3, White Now

LOVE these so much, I have ordered a total of 12!!! Oh and when my Mom came over and saw them, we ordered 6 for her!!! I have looked all over for ones that did not have a serrated edge. FINALLY!!!

Read Best Reviews of Mundial SCW5688-3 1/2 3-1/2-Inch Straight Edge Sandwich Spreader, Set of 3, White Here

If you're like me, you're always digging for the perfect utensil for spreading cheese, sandwich making or just spreading butter and jam on a piece of toast. These fit the bill. Price was good. Easy to clean and a lot of uses.

Want Mundial SCW5688-3 1/2 3-1/2-Inch Straight Edge Sandwich Spreader, Set of 3, White Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment