Buy Dine Ink Pen Cap Eating Utensils - Funny novelty utensils Now
Purchased these as a gift but I can't say to WHOM, since I didn't give them yet. Too funny and I know they will LOVE them enough to show their BOSSES....Thanks for a great idea.Read Best Reviews of Dine Ink Pen Cap Eating Utensils - Funny novelty utensils Here
I have needed this for some time now, always searching for plastic ware when I'm in the field because I have forgotten to pack some with my lunch now I have it at my disposal as well as a writing deviceWant Dine Ink Pen Cap Eating Utensils - Funny novelty utensils Discount?
I purchased these as a combination gift/party favor for my black-tie wedding. They added color and whimsy to my fantastic catered affair! Guests used the forks for tender poached salmon en papillote and the knife cut the steamed asparagus with lemon and tarragon with expert precision! The spoons were great for dessert and since everyone kept them, the forks were great for our cake!I cannot wait for my first child to be born so I can use these as baby shower utensils/favors!


0 comments:
Post a Comment