I have attached a video to show how dangerous these knives are, the poor quality, the fact that the knives very clearly indicate they were made in china, and overall how disappointed I was with the knives. I wish I could have given 0 stars because this knife broke today, injuring me pretty badly, while I was cutting a cucumber. I have contacted amazon and henckels to let them know what happened to my knife, and the potential danger of using this knife set. (and p.s. sorry about my dogs running around in the background!!)These are great knives for this price range. Great design, very ergonomic, cut and sharpen very well. Look very "professional". We cook at home quite often and these get a lot of use. Had them for a couple of years now, did not have to professionally sharpen them yet. Just periodical steel and home sharpening tool use. They stay sharp and are sturdy for any job.
To the reviewers who complain that they are made in China notice the "International" in the title. The Henckels has 2 separate divisions: the Twins brand is high end professional knives made in Germany and sell for over $100 PER KNIFE. The other is International brand made in China and other countries. These are cheaper knifes for "everyday" use. You cannot compare the two.
If you want to see how they feel in your hand Target and Kohl's sell them as well.
Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 13-Piece Block Set Now
I have been using this set for several months now, and I have been very pleased. I have been sure to take really good care of them (no dishwasher always hand-washed immediately after use) and they still look as good now as they did when I pulled them out of the box. I've had more expensive knives that held an edge slightly better, but these are a fantastic value.The only problem that I have with this set is the steak knives while functional, they are definitely not of the same quality as the rest of the set. If I were to make the purchase over again, I would probably order the smaller set of Premio knives and order a separate set of steak knives.
Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 13-Piece Block Set Here
I bought another set of Henckel knives 25 years ago and have decided to get a new set. This is not because the others didn't work, they did. I lost my paring knife and decided to treat myself to a whole new set. The Forged Premio set is just what I was looking for. They feel great, cut great, are a good price and they are well made. I love them. Henckels is a fabulous company. I broke the point off of my old paring knife, sent it back to the company and they sent me a brand new one, no charge. You can't go wrong with that. I highly recommend these knives and this company.Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Premio 13-Piece Block Set Discount?
So what is the difference between the Zwilling J.A. Henckels "TWIN" brand and the J.A. Henckels International brand anyway?The Zwilling J.A. Henckels brand is the premium brand. All TWIN series knives such as Four Star and TWIN Cuisine are from this brand. Zwilling J.A. Henckels knives are mostly manufactured at the worldwide headquarters in Solingen, Germany and are designed for the gourmet cook who appreciates only the best. The blades of the knives are made of Henckels' exclusive high carbon, no-stain steel formula. The steel then undergoes Henckels' patented FRIODUR ice-hardening process then guarantees will be durability and corrosion-resistance. The knives from this brand feature the latest in cutlery technology and design. In addition to the knife lines mentioned above, TWIN Pro S, TWIN Four Star II, and TWIN Cermax M66 are other examples of "TWIN" brand cutlery. Most of the knives series have precision forged blades
J.A. Henckels International cutlery and products are designed for the value concious consumer who wants a quality product for everyday needs. Products from this brand are manufactured in Henckels factories in China and Spain. The Classic knife series, Classic Clad Cookware, and Premiere Flatware are examples of the diverse cutlery and kitchen products offered by this brand. While Classic and Forged Synergy offer forged knife blade construction, Fine Edge Pro and Fine Edge Synergy offer stamped blades. The Never Needs Sharpening lines, such as Eversharp Pro, all feature micro-serrated edges that never need sharpening.
The easiest way to differentiate the brands is to think of the "TWIN" brand as "The Premium Brand" , and the "single-guy" brand as "The Value Brand." For more information, (...)


0 comments:
Post a Comment