
As the author of The Best Bread Ever and owner of a bakery I have used every dough blade know to man or woman. What particularly interested me was that this model came with refillable blades similar to the ones we use in the bakery but far less dangerous. I tested it and it worked as well as any of the dough blades I have ever used so I will definitatly recommend it in the rewrite of my book. To see my baguettes and other breads go to and check out Mark Bittman's recent bread article in the NY Times.

Please see the headline. I am not a cook, to mis-quote a former president. Okay, I need six more words.
Buy HIC Grignette Dough Blade with Refillable Blades Now
it's a good idea but the razor blades for noon sharp enough to score the top of my go very hard to replace I was saving dangerous to replace the razor blade and came with no cover so don't leave it in a drawer your slice yourself
Read Best Reviews of HIC Grignette Dough Blade with Refillable Blades Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment