the holder is not the best in my opinion and a bit bulky and I feel that the fork will not last extremely long but other than that I'm happy to carry it around with me to eat on the go!
A better holder and sturdier fork would get it a 5 stars!We love it. We bought two, and we like them better than the to-go ware set we have. They are a bit bulkier than the to-go ware. However, the bulk comes from the napkin, which the to-go ware package doesn't have. Each utensil set comes with two of the napkins, so you can throw one in the wash and still have another napkin available to use as a wrap. The napkins are thick, like washcloths. I like all the utensils in this set better than the to-go ware utensils. The knife is serrated, which is really helpful with the bamboo. The smooth knife from the to-go ware set doesn't cut nearly as well.
Buy BambooImportsMN Travel Utensils with 2 100% Rayon from Bamboo Washcloth Wraps - 1 set, Aqua Now
These utensil are good for travelers but also are great for using at the house.For backpackers: The sets come with two bamboo towel napkins. They're about 3 ounces each and very soft. Then each utensil is around ten grams, the chopsticks counting as one utensil.I love these utensils. I take them to work or whenever I need. The two napkins are handy because when one is dirty you automatically have another clean one so you are never short. The bamboo has never chipped or flaked and it cleans easily.I bought 3 initially, returned 2. I didn't expect the napkins to be that thick and heavy. I guess that's good for washcloths, but not for something to carry around in my lunch bag.


0 comments:
Post a Comment