Talisman Designs Solid Beechwood Spreaders, Set of 4

Talisman Designs Get Real Nature Beechwood Spreaders, Set of 4, Nature DesignI made jam this past fall and was looking for a way to package them for holiday gifts. I decided to use twine to roll a dish towel and one of these great spreaders together and attach it to the side of the jar. Perfection!! Looks absolutely terrific and the spreaders work great! Plus, the sassy 1950's faces make them even better. :) (**As an aside, the printing on these spreaders can vary and may end of being much lighter than the picture indicates. I ordered 3 sets and 2 of them had very light printing---still wonderful and did not take away from my review at all, but just as a heads-up**)

Spreaders are good quality and better looking than expected. Love them and have received many compliments. Will definitely recommend to friends

Buy Talisman Designs Solid Beechwood Spreaders, Set of 4 Now

I purchased these to go with homemade jams as Christmas gifts. I kept a few for myself! They are well made, though the dark imprint of the pattern lightens with use. As with any wooden utencil they will need regular oiling after washing.

Read Best Reviews of Talisman Designs Solid Beechwood Spreaders, Set of 4 Here

I made jam this past fall and was looking for a way to package them for holiday gifts. I decided to use twine to roll a dish towel and one of these great spreaders together and attach it to the side of the jar. Perfection!! Looks absolutely terrific and the spreaders work great!

Want Talisman Designs Solid Beechwood Spreaders, Set of 4 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment