Sterling Home 8426 Imperial Collection 2 Piece Knife Set

Sterling Home 8426 Imperial Collection 2 Piece Knife SetThese worked fine first time. After one (1)! hand washing, the larger knife became dull. After the fourth, it rusted. These are also rather flimsy, with the handles feeling somewhat hollow. Ugh. Stay away! I'm sure I could've taken 20.00 to Wal-Mart and gotten better knives.

These great knives at this wonderful price just can't be beat. Performance for slicing and chopping is first rate. I purchased 6 sets and (5 for gifts for family) and all are enjoying. Now, when I go to visit family and get caught up with cooking, I have good knives to use! They keep their edge well, easy to hold, well balanced, come with nice storage case and look very expensive.

Buy Sterling Home 8426 Imperial Collection 2 Piece Knife Set Now

this sterling silver set works perfectly in my kitchen! i like the knives so much, i bought my parents a set. they work well and are the perfect size

Read Best Reviews of Sterling Home 8426 Imperial Collection 2 Piece Knife Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment