Sanelli 315618 Indented Japanese Knife 18 Cm. (7 )

Sanelli 315618 Indented Japanese Knife 18 Cm.I have a good set of Sanelli, this is my latest one and the one I reach to most often as go-to. For me it combines the easy chopping of the chef's knife which I always used to use for raw vegetables with the air pockets along the side which make it so much easier to use. I love the short straight end, I like the feel of it in my hand, I like it's versatility.

I don't use it much for meat slicing, I have other knives I prefer for those ... a boning knife and a long one with the dips in it. Pretty much for everything else besides bread, I love this knife.

This is one of the best knifes I have and one of the cheapest .... it holds a good edge and and just has a good feel when chopping veggies

Buy Sanelli 315618 Indented Japanese Knife 18 Cm. (7 ) Now

Love the Sanelli knives...this is the 5th in my collection. the handles are very comfortable and quite attractive too. I make soups often and use this latest purchase for all the chopping and dicing.

Read Best Reviews of Sanelli 315618 Indented Japanese Knife 18 Cm. (7 ) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment