Norpro 139 Grip-EZ Cheese Knife

Norpro 139 Grip-EZ Cheese KnifeI would have thought this to be a cheese knife otherwise why the points on the end? Who stabs a piece of cake?

This cheese knife does well with cheese though it is not the most attractive on earth. As advertised, it is a "Grip-Ez".It is priced right. So unless you want to pay a lot of money for a more attractive knife, this should suit you just fine. At least it does us. If it has a downside, it is that it is rather large. But that means it and not the cheese will win!

I saw this knife on Caio Italia & it looked like it sliced through tomatoes very easily. MaryAnn said it was good for soft foods. I have tried it on tomatoes & it works well. Tried cheese but the result wasn't as nice. The slice wasn't smooth. Maybe it was the cheese I tried. Overall I really like the knife.

Buy Norpro 139 Grip-EZ Cheese Knife Now

this is the best knife ever .. my sister had one she used for tomatoes so i went all over asking for a tomato knife and could not find one .. then she told me it was called a sticky knife or an angel food knife so finally i found it !! we love it for tomatoes for cutting any vegetables really thin, lemons, limes etc.. my daughter says it works really well on thawed out meats ..

Read Best Reviews of Norpro 139 Grip-EZ Cheese Knife Here

I was looking for a knive that would slice block cheese without taking chunks out of it instead of slicing thru it this knive fits the bill perfectly great for making snack trays for the holidays and cleans up easily. I haven't tried this knife on angle cake but sure seems like it will do the job.

Want Norpro 139 Grip-EZ Cheese Knife Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment