
This is a great starter slicer that I used at school to cut, roulades, and terrines.. and roasts. Its super sharp and has a nice balance when handled. I think its pretty nice for the money... A good place to start...

This is a great slicer at an even better price. I am some what of a knife snob. Most of my knifes are easily over $100. I received this knife in my kit while I was attending culinary school and I am glad I did. It's hollow edge so it easily glides through anything your slicing from steak to ham. I have even gone as far as using this for sashimi and it does a great job at that.
Buy Mercer Millenia M23011 11-Inch Granton Slicer Now
This is one seriously sharp knife and holds its edge very well. We looked at lengthier granton
slicers, but frankly 11" is plenty for our needs. It slices clean and is a well balanced knife
to be as long as it is.
Read Best Reviews of Mercer Millenia M23011 11-Inch Granton Slicer Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment