Buy Global GS-38 - 3 1/2 inch, 9cm Western Style Paring Knife Now
Of all my Global knives I have bought recently, this is my favorite I just love it. It is very light and so easy to use and has so many uses and especially good for peeling vegetables. One of my best buys.Read Best Reviews of Global GS-38 - 3 1/2 inch, 9cm Western Style Paring Knife Here
You Global knife was recommended to me as a gift for my husband. She had one and was bragging about it. My husband loves to cook but would never spend the money even if as nice as this one this. Therefore, I buy them (one at a time) for him on special occasions. He always seems to manage to mention the next GLobal knife that he wants when given a new one and because I have NO memory I type it into my cell phone under his name so I'll be ready to purchase what he wants.He won't even use the other (NO brand label)knives anymore. Pretty soon I expect him to turn the old knives over for me to sell at my next yard sale. He can't get over how nicely they cut....they don't even bend a very ripe tomato. He keeps saying, "LOOK AT THIS!" as he slices something up.He is still in AWE about the Global knives and wished he'd had them sooner. Anyone who hasn't tried one...you should at least start with the paring/vegetable knife or the Global Carving Knife Set is a MUST! ! !Want Global GS-38 - 3 1/2 inch, 9cm Western Style Paring Knife Discount?
I bought this knife along with a set of other individually picked kitchen knife set as a gift for my MOM! She loves it!! A little pricey but my mom is completely satisfied by the quality of the product.

0 comments:
Post a Comment