
This tray is perfect for bacon. Compared to the smaller clamshell looking bacon keepers, this one can easily hold a pound of thick sliced bacon. The build quality is definitely better. The plastic is thick, the lid stays on securely with the clips, and it is a good size. There is a small drainage tray inside that also is nice keeps the bacon (or whatever else you choose to store in this) from sitting in juices. I like that it is both long and deep enough to accommodate any type of bacon you can buy at the store. When researching for something to keep my bacon in (before purchasing, I kept the bacon package inside a zip lock baggie) I settled on this one versus spending double the money for the tupperware container made for bacon. I'm really happy with my purchase if you decide to get this, I'm sure you will be too.

I bought this item for my husband to put fresh cut bacon in to keep it from drying out. It is perfect, and I love the latches that keep the lid more secure. It would hold maybe two layers of thin cut bacon or one layer of thicker cut bacon, up to a couple pounds. This would also be good for lunch meats, fresh ground sausage and many other things.
I highly recommend this item, in fact I am thinking of getting another one. Thanks for a great item.
Buy Klip It 1481 59-Ounce Meat Keeper Plus Now
I bought this unit so that I could keep a wedge of Parmesan & a microplane grater together in my refrigerator. When I need freshly grated cheese I pull this unit out, the grater & cheese (wrapped in wax paper) are ready to use for freshly grated Parmesan without having to scrounge around for the grater.
Read Best Reviews of Klip It 1481 59-Ounce Meat Keeper Plus Here
No kitchen should be without this product! Excellent for meat storage and preservation. Especially sandwich meat or cheese. A must buy.
Want Klip It 1481 59-Ounce Meat Keeper Plus Discount?
This is exactly what I was needing to keep my deli meats fresh and delicious. I have one I use for cheese slices as well. I like order in my 'fridge!
0 comments:
Post a Comment