Buy Architec EcoSmart Polyflax Cutting Board Now
I have owned two Ecosmart PolyFlax cutting boards (both purchased at the same time) and so far one "shattered" after about 7 months of use when a big chunk fell off one end. This happened when I dropped it in the sink. It was not thrown with force or dropped from a great height, merely plunked down besides other diskes in the sink. I liked this product initially but I have heard from another owner that hers shatterd similarly when she was trying to chop up some duck legs. If this plastic can't take that ammount of stress then they need to rethink their upcycling strategy and stick to making products who don't require the daily wear and tear a cutting board receives. The edges on the broken pieces were also surprisingly sharp. I will not be purchasing another.Read Best Reviews of Architec EcoSmart Polyflax Cutting Board Here
This is a great cutting board, big enough, doesn't scratch, doesn't stain, doesn't soak in anything. I haven't found any downside to this product yet.I got this board because of the color and the fact that it is a "green" item. It handles meat well and does not scratch or pit easily. Cleans up in the dishwasher wonderfully! I will buy more of these to have on hand. You won't be disappointed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment