Buy American Metalcraft PKRS22 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 22-Inch Now
Purchased this pizza knife because the wheel style, in my opinion, just made a mess of the pizza's my family likes. With this knife the cheese doesn't get all messy, which, with my wife's love of lots of cheese on a pizza, is a big plus. I am also beginning to learn about the finer points of pizza making and wanted good tools to use. I cannot compare it to other knives of this kind, but, it meets all my expectations and due to it's length, should work on any pizza I plan to create.Read Best Reviews of American Metalcraft PKRS22 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 22-Inch Here
Roll out your hamberger, cut it in squares with this bad boy and freeze them. Next thing you know you have quick burger patties for half the cost!! Stainless, easy clean up, dishwasher or by hand. Dough does not stick, this is the most versitale pizza cutter made. The size is great for cooking, not much for storing, is sits diagonal in the draw, or you could stand it up in a cabinet.Want American Metalcraft PKRS22 Stainless Steel Rocker Pizza Knife, 22-Inch Discount?
This pizza knife is amazing. It's long enough to cut any diameter pizza I can create. it's sharp enough to go through all the toppings without mushing them down. It also impresses all my guests as I whip this guy out and put it into action.

0 comments:
Post a Comment