WMF Adjustable 9-Inch Cheese Plane

WMF Adjustable 9-Inch Cheese PlaneI purchased this because I wanted a thinner slice of swiss cheese on my sandwiches. With all the screw hardware on the piece, it seems kind of awkward and the cheese tends to curl in toward the adjustable screw. Also, I wanted a cheese plane the same width as the block of cheese as you usually find in the supermarket. So, I tend to go back to the old wire cheese cutter since it is cuts a wider width even though the result is thicker slices.

Okay that was pretty bad!

I was looking for a newer and perhaps better quality cheese plane to replace my veteran, wooden handle, dime-store cutter. I eventually encountered this handsome piece with a bonus adjustable blade. It looked good on the computer screen, so I gave it a shot. I wasn't disappointed. It's well built, possessing a good heft with its stainless steel construction. The plane area is polished and compliments the satin handle. The blade can be adjusted to cut cheese from paper thin to about an eighth of an inch. I'm very happy with it after several months ownership. Two thumbs up for this bad boy.

Buy WMF Adjustable 9-Inch Cheese Plane Now

Well made. Easily adjusts and has served well since I owned it. No problems as some others have reviewed. Highly recommended. Bought for all family this Christmas.

Read Best Reviews of WMF Adjustable 9-Inch Cheese Plane Here

Absolutely love this cheese slicer. It is super easy to adjust the thickness of your cheese slice. Everyone that has used this slicer really loves it, and asks where we got it. Definitely a great product, great quality and finish. Highly recommend.

Want WMF Adjustable 9-Inch Cheese Plane Discount?

I had seen this plane in a high-end, gourmet kitchen supply store, which had priced it at $34! As soon as I had the chance I checked Amazon for a better deal.

The adjustment knob fell off after a couple of months of occasional use. Now it is unusable...

Save 2% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment