Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreaders, Set of 4, Gift Boxed, Assorted Colors

Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreaders, Set of 4, Gift Boxed, Assorted ColorsThese knives are beautiful and well worth the price. I've received many complements from the ladies in the lunch room at work. Bought the matching forks and spoons and can alternate colors which is helpful since I choose to hand wash them (recommended too).

I ordered these knives to have for Christmas. I love them. Very attractive and functional. I got several compliments on them.

Buy Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreaders, Set of 4, Gift Boxed, Assorted Colors Now

I needed spreaders for a fundraising tea party and found these on Amazon for a great price!! Perfect addition to my eclectic table.

Read Best Reviews of Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreaders, Set of 4, Gift Boxed, Assorted Colors Here

Excellent accessory for our granite cheese boards. Makes a great gift idea for anyone. Our customers love the total package.

Want Wild Eye Designs Mini Spreaders, Set of 4, Gift Boxed, Assorted Colors Discount?

I love these and can not wait to have a party where I can use them..they are even cuter in person!!! I am so happy I bought them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment