Bourbon Street Fleur De Lis 15 x 11.5 inch Tempered Glass Cutting Board

Bourbon Street Fleur De Lis 15 x 11.5 inch Tempered Glass Cutting BoardI am very pleased that this cutting board is all it was advertised to be .It fit perfectly where I planned to use it. The colors are beautiful. Nice addition to my kitchen and the price was good.

Beautiful and functional cutting board! Makes an excellent Christmas Gift for the cook that has everything! Would highly recommend this product!!

Buy Bourbon Street Fleur De Lis 15 x 11.5 inch Tempered Glass Cutting Board Now

I received my cutting board today and love it! It was shipped to me super fast and was wrapped extremely well and packaged well! The picture online is pretty but it looks even more amazing in person!!!

Read Best Reviews of Bourbon Street Fleur De Lis 15 x 11.5 inch Tempered Glass Cutting Board Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment