Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel

Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon SteelSunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel

All of my baking pans were ruined by rust and mold in a flood so I ordered this to have some basics again. I'm going to order another whole set because they are very nice, good sizes and non-stick. I definitely recommend this set to anyone setting up a new apartment or home. They will last a good while if properly cared for so unless you are a professional baker and want to invest in high priced bakeware, this is perfect.

Very happy with this product so far. It truly is non-stick and so easy to clean after using. I have used the cookie sheet the most and the quality seems to be very good...no warping (again, so far).

Buy Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel Now

I was very excited to receive the product because all of my baking products have been ruined by my male roommates who do not know how to use them. Within two days, I recieved the product and it was excellent. So far I have used all the bakeware except the cake pans since I don't typically make cake. The muffin tin, loaf tin and cookie sheet are all non stick and excellent with even heat distribution so everything cook perfectly and evenly.

I would recommend this to everyone, especially for the cheap price.

Read Best Reviews of Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel Here

Got these on sale on Amazon. Got them in the mail shortly after ordering and opened (and put them to use!) right away. Definitely am happy with my purchase. 2 cake pans, 1 bread/loaf pan, 1 muffin pan, and 1 cookie sheet. I really wish it was a 12-muffin pan instead of a 6-muffin.. but doesn't affect how much I love this set! I've used the cookie sheet almost daily since ordering and no warping, or any other negatives, have occurred. EASY TO CLEAN! Overall happy and satisfied.

Want Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel Discount?

Very small, very thin, can't last long...we'll see...not what I expected...the photos don't in any way let you know what is really coming...6 muffin holes should've told me something....apparently there are lots of marketers who know they can really pull one off since the photos don't give you any scale for what to expect...buyer beware !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment