Magnetic Backed Kitchen or Office Ziggyboard Chalkboard with White Chalk Marker 12 x 16 inches

Magnetic Backed Kitchen or Office Ziggyboard Chalkboard with White Chalk Marker 12 x 16 inchesThis product is wonderful! I wanted something I could place on my fridge and use as a shopping list/memo pad. After reading a few bad reviews of some other similar products on Amazon, I was hesitant to go this route but decided to give it a try. It was worth it!

The magnet is very powerful and sticks to the fridge with no slipping or movement. The white marker that is included with the purchase works great. It doesn't drip or run when writing and easily wipes off with just a damp cloth or paper towel. As I've read from some other product reviews, it doesn't leave any ghosting behind and cleans completely off with no hard scrubbing or chemicals.

I highly recommend both the chalkboard and the marker and will be looking into getting additional marker colors from this same brand.

Sticks to the fridge and doesn't fall off. Fine to write on, but takes some effort to erase. I have to take it off the fridge and wash it in the kitchen sink. If I use a wet wipe, prominent white streaks are left on the board, which looks messy and makes it difficult to see anything else I write on top of it. Also, please note that this surface does not adhere to regular chalk! Only the chalk markers will show up. For the price, I'm willing to make these adjustments. Plus, it's been very useful in our house for keeping up with the chores.

Buy Magnetic Backed Kitchen or Office Ziggyboard Chalkboard with White Chalk Marker 12 x 16 inches Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment