Oneida Michelangelo 2-Piece Cake Server Flatware Set

Oneida Michelangelo 2-Piece Cake Server Flatware SetMy favorite silverware pattern, used lots of times at family get togethers and at a wedding. I love everything about this servers.

Good item,well priced, replaces a set that I had for years but lost in a move. Functional and attractive. Looks pretty on the dessert table. Amazon had a huge selection of sets but I found this one to be closest in appearance to the one that I lost. All in all I'm pleased with the product.

Buy Oneida Michelangelo 2-Piece Cake Server Flatware Set Now

This was a wonderful purchase for us; although we have the pattern in 12 settings, and some of the serviing pieces, had not ever gotten the cake server set. So glad you had it available............and at a very good price.

Read Best Reviews of Oneida Michelangelo 2-Piece Cake Server Flatware Set Here

These cake servers are absolutely stunning in person.

They meet my visual expectations, I can not write on the longevity or use of them as we wont be using them till early next year.

They do have some weight to them and feel very strong not flimsy at all.

Want Oneida Michelangelo 2-Piece Cake Server Flatware Set Discount?

We have lots of weddings here at my little bed and breakfast. I finally decided to get this set to match the cake forks :) and am so pleased that I did. It really completes the look. These are quality pieces, at a fair price, well-packaged and promptly shipped. The size and weight are even nicer than I expected. I'm happy to have them.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment