Montana Knife 9" Offset Bread Knife with White Poly Handle

Montana Knife 9' Offset Bread Knife with White Poly HandleThis is a serious knife for someone who likes bakery or home baked bread, and wants a good slicing tool. I would call this a commercial or restaurant grade cooks tool, for someone who appreciates function over looks. Not a fancy shmancy German brand or designer knife with Elk horn handle. Why waste your money? Very sharp and ready to cut out of the package. Please don't put it in the dishwasher if you want the maintain the cutting edge. Just wipe it down with a paper towel and put in back in the wooden rack or blade guard. This is true for any quality knife. The length is good for a full loaf of bread, and the raised handle is neat for keeping your knuckles off the cutting board.

Good knife and a great price. Makes a great gift for someone who appreciates good cooking tools.

Back working in a restaurant many years ago we used knives like this all day on the sandwich station. I've missed a good serrated blade where I do not have to drag my knuckles near the cutting board.

I decided to get one as a utility tool because I got tired of finding/rescuing my good knives in the dishwasher before I could hand wash them.

You'll get great performance and you don't have to pay >$70 for it. It comes razor sharp, and from experience these things hold a good cutting edge for a long time provided you do not abuse it.

I got the 9" size so I can cleanly go down through a sandwich in one or two strokes, not have to saw through something like I've been doing with a 6" Henkel tomato knife.

Its not fancy, but it works!

Buy Montana Knife 9" Offset Bread Knife with White Poly Handle Now

It's a large knife -exactly what I wanted as I have a tendency to bake large breads! The blade is wickedly sharp and slides through even the most dense and crubly loaf with ease. The knife appears to be well-made and of commercial quality.

Read Best Reviews of Montana Knife 9" Offset Bread Knife with White Poly Handle Here

I really like the offset of the handle. This knife cuts bread well and is very sharp. A little awkward storing in a drawer though. I'd still buy again.

Want Montana Knife 9" Offset Bread Knife with White Poly Handle Discount?

I'd used a similar style knife at my job previously (university dining hall) and loved to use it then when I could.

For the price (even if it were $10 more) it's a great deal. I use it for bread, tomatoes, and what ever else needs to be cut.

0 comments:

Post a Comment