Messermeister 8" Chef's Edge-Guard

Messermeister 8' Chef's Edge-GuardI bought this with a set of Messermeister knives. I am a lead line cook and I use my knives and guards all day long for kitchen saftey. In time the guard starts to loosen up, I even had the guards slip off to the point where I had to use tape to secure my knife. In my opinion, get guards that have un/lock clips.

I've been using these for years and am very happy with these. They cover the knife blade very closely which keeps out dust nicely. They are very durable and I can't imagine them breaking anytime soon. Just make sure your knife is completely dry before covering. You should get years and years of use out of these.

Buy Messermeister 8" Chef's Edge-Guard Now

Actually I am surprised with the quality and durability of this chef's knife guard. Notice that this guard is not closed from all directions but allows the top part (not the blade) of the knife to go a bit outside if required. It is a light magnetic feeling so it grips the knife very well. Protection is 100%. Great.

Read Best Reviews of Messermeister 8" Chef's Edge-Guard Here

The only place for my Joyce Chen cleaver is in a drawer. I recently lost the guard I was using. A quick search of Amazon turned up this one. It fits perfectly and is sufficiently tight to hold it on the blade in the drawer. Just what I needed.

Want Messermeister 8" Chef's Edge-Guard Discount?

This cover is NOT 2" wide. It will not fit a blade more that 1 3/4" wide. Even the outside width is only 1 7/8". Worthless for my needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment