Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4" Pasta Bowl, White

Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4' Pasta Bowl, WhiteI really like these pasta bowls. They are heavy weight and I use them for everything, including pasta. I would have rated them with five stars but they chip rather easily and I'm going to have to replace two of them shortly. I still recommend them, but handle with care.

These versatile items gets used over and over at my house. We eat a lot of one dish pastas or salads, and these look great on a set table or work simply on one's lap while sofa dining in front of the TV. It seems we've gone through a lot of pasta bowls over the years, but these tough workhorses are built to last, and judging from the way they're holding up under a lot of use, I do believe they'll be the last I'll need to purchase. Well worth the extra cost.

Buy Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4" Pasta Bowl, White Now

Bought this to add to my white dish set. Usually le creuset comes in a box. This was just sent in bubble wrap. I'm surprised that it wasn't broken. May have been the display one at a store but still in good condition.

Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset Stoneware 9 3/4" Pasta Bowl, White Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment